Tuesday, March 31, 2009

good things

dear love,

here is my first list, a list of all the wonderful things going on in my life right now. i was talking to my friend, ali on the phone today and i had so many things to tell her about how great life is right now. so i thought i would share it with you, love.
  1. i'm officially into the dietetics program here at BYU
  2. i'm accepted to do EFY this summer!
  3. to avoid being TOO personal, the man-sitch is good right now
  4. i have an amazing home to come home to
  5. roommates are better than i could even ask for--i learn so much from them both every day
  6. i am in an amazing ward with so many people around me teaching me and showing me how to be better than i am
  7. i have a job, and in this time of economic struggle, that is such a blessing
  8. i'm healthy
  9. i'm happy
  10. the sun is starting to come out 
i'm making steps in the right direction. i'm setting goals, learning, and most of all trying. so yay for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment