Monday, June 14, 2010

guess what?



dear LOVE,

so i haven't written on my blog in for-e-ver (said like the classic sandlot boys) because i've only had one thing on my mind lately and it's been a little bit of a secret. but now it's not a secret anymore and i'm going to shout it on the roof tops, i tell ya!

I AM GOING TO BE MRS. PAIGE SMATHERS. that's right, i'm engaged! it happened officially last tuesday night and it was perfect. he proposed where we met last august on one knee and everything. the sun was setting behind mount nebo and the rest of the scenery was this beautiful shade of deep green from all the rain we've been getting. he said this cute little speech and we both just soaked the moment in. it was perfect!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Paige. He is one lucky guy!

    =)

    PS. Looks like he's one cute guy, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry...I previously did not see the pic of the ring. I love it.

    So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paige that is so exciting! The ring looks gorgeous and I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations again! Sounds like a great setting and a perfect proposal:) Hopefully we can see you soon in CA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo excited for you!!!

    You two look perfect together and I love the ring.

    ReplyDelete