Tuesday, November 2, 2010

wash your hands

dear love,

please, please, please wash your hands. especially if you are at someone's house, for example, making sushi. if you neglect this important detail, something nasty might happen like infecting multiple people with salmonella. just a thought.

if you're wondering why i bring this up, let's just say i have some experience with this type of food borne illness. it's a nasty one. somehow i feel it's my duty as a member of society to tell the world to wash your hands. i know it's hard sometimes--but do it! the rest of us will thank you.
happy eating! :)

3 comments:

  1. gross. I think I just threw up in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think it was because someone didn't was their hands? ...possible. I thought it was the salmon, probably bought at smiths. I washed my hands though. Last weekend was terrible. Hope you are feeling better. Say hi to Billie boy.

    ReplyDelete