Tuesday, September 28, 2010

a few things

dear love,

just a few things that made me happy today:
  • getting a 95% on my interior design test that i barely studied for and felt like i was guessing the entire time. i must be destined to be the most amazing home-maker ever.
  • crossing off 7/20 of my school things i need to finish before the wedding.
  • speaking of wedding, we're down to 11 days on the countdown, people!
  • i realized that it's candy corn season again. heck to the yes.
  • being in awesome groups for school things. group projects can be awful, but i have the best classmates in the entire world.
that is all.

3 comments:

  1. I am pretty awesome. thanks for recongnizing my awesome-ness.

    11 days. wahooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 days!!! I am so excited to be there for your wonderful day! Love you Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those thing. Candy corn is the happiest!

    ReplyDelete