Saturday, May 1, 2010

grades

dear love,

please let me just vent about something. don't judge me and think i'm crazy...just go with it.

i took my very last religion class ever this last semester. i liked it and everything but i guess i didn't really study enough or take it seriously enough (what's new?) i knew my grade was pretty borderline B+ A- but i figured it should be just fine. when i checked my grades i got a B+ in the class and checked the percentage on blackboard. okay SERIOUSLY my grade calculated out to be an 89.85%. i didn't worry too much because i figured i would just talk to the teacher and he would see that was silly and that i should get an A-. i emailed both the ta and the teacher and just barely got a response back from the ta which read: "please see the syllabus for grade cut offs" and THAT WAS ALL HE SAID. if i wasn't mad before i was now. c'mon BYU religion classes, get a freakin grip on reality. i went to class every single day except one, did the readings and the journals every single time, participated regularly, and if i had gotten one more point out of like 750 my grade would be over 90%. stupid and dumb.

okay i feel better now.

2 comments:

  1. dang this post make me nervous to check my grades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, pretty harsh grader. I always thought rounding up was the thing...

    "/

    ReplyDelete