Friday, October 23, 2009

my roommates

dear love,

i just want the world to know that i probably have the most wonderful roommates in the whole world. it's pretty amazing that we can't even go to bed at night because we're so excited to talk about all the wonderful and hard things in life.

one of them has been through it all with me. she was my very first roommate when i moved here and i have learned more from here than i could even begin to write down. there have been countless times she has given words of encouragement, or even just a knowing look that tells me that she understands and that she cares. my favorite thing about her is how big her heart is—she loves everyone and is always pleasant and wonderful. she is the definition of lovely.

then there's the other one...yeah, her. we decided today that we have the most sarcastic relationship in the world. but even with all the fake fighting and constant banter, we still sit down at night and talk about all the things that matter to us. we just get each other. she looks out for me and i for her and if anyone tries to mess i would kill them. (she also really loves murder). i have learned to pay attention to the small things and to see people in a different way because she taught me how. she is the definition of wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment